FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I access my course(s)?
A: Click on the green "Access My Courses" button above, in the header.
Q: I have an ENLS promotion code. How do I redeem it?
A: Please follow the steps below.
1. Sign in or create your free NCS account.
2. Then, navigate to the appropriate course using one of the links below. You will be going through the process of purchasing the course, but will have a promotion code that removes any costs.
ENLS Certification Course
ENLS Certification Course - Spanish
ENLS Certification Course - Japanese
ENLS Recertification Course
3. Click the "Add to Cart" button and select your category (Physician, Non-Physician, or Student/Resident/Fellow)
4. You will then be brought to the shopping cart. To remove all fees for the ENLS course, click the orange link that says "Enter Discount" and enter your promotion code.
5. Proceed with check out, then navigate back to the ENLS homepage.
6. Click on the green "Access My Courses" button in the header. You are now viewing the ENLS course!
If you have any problems or questions, please contact us.
Q: How soon is the course accessible after signing up?
A: Immediately! Log in to NCS, then click on Education > ENLS > Access My Courses.
Cost of ENLS
Q: How much do the courses cost?
A: Prices for all courses are listed on this page.
Q: Can I get a discount if I am a member of NCS?
A: Prices are currently the same for both members and non-members.
Q: Are discounts available for groups?
A: Yes. Find information on the pricing structure for groups on this page.
On-Site ENLS Courses
Q: I would like to schedule an ENLS course at my institution. How do I go about doing that?
A: Please review the process for hosting a live course here.
Q: Do you have a list of already certified trainers that could come to my institution?
A: Yes. You may search the trainer roster here.
Certificates and Proof of CME Credits
Q: Does this activity qualify for continuing education credits?
A: Yes. Please click here for accreditation information.
Q: How do I get my completion or CME certificate?
A: Your certificate will be immediately available for download after completing the feedback module. To access the feedback module (and then your certificate), you must pass each quiz with a score of 70% or above. If you do not have access to this feedback link, it is likely you have not completed or passed one of the quizzes. Once complete, attestation certificates will appear for download. Questions? Contact us!
Q: Do you have my scores for the Neurocritical Care Board Test?
A: The NCS does not manage board testing or scores. For information regarding the Neurocritical Care Exam offered through the UCNS, please contact Todd Bulson, UCNS Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 612-928-6067.